- SOGA stockpots are a staple in any commercial kitchen, superior in performance at an affordable price point.
- From preparing large stocks, soups, pasta, large vegetables, lobster boils to boiling shellfish, this stock pot maximizes efficiency in your high-volume kitchen!
- This stainless cooking pot is constructed with commercial grade 18/10 stainless steel. It is tough enough to withstand the rigors of everyday use and will serve as the workhorse of your commercial kitchen.
- Durable construction and superior performance on gas, electric, and induction stove ranges, this stockpot is sure to impress.
- The handles are comfortable, sturdy, and easy to grip.
- Heavy-duty thick sandwich bottom consisting of two layers of stainless steel. Provides optimal heat conduction & stores the heat, perfect for saving energy
- European Design
- Easy to Clean
- Longer Durability
- During first use, apply some oil first when cooking salty foods or boiling water.
- Note: Stockpot fits with SOGA 55cm lid, SKU:StockPot55CM-JLID
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Liter: 83L
- Stockpot sizes/dimensions on the picture are the internal size of the stockpots only and not including the handles, lid, and edges.
- Please note - Stainless Steet Pot Only, Lid NOT Included
- Home Cooking
- 1 X 100% Commercial Grade Stainless Steel SOGA Stock Pot
Unless specified differently on the product page, we dispatch our products between 2 to 3 working days. This means that you should expect your product to arrive between 5-8 working days. This may be longer during peak seasons (e.g. current COVID-19 situation, Christmas, and public holidays).
30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At B-Organized, we offer a full money back guarantee within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with our product(s) within this timeframe, you can return the product and subject to us confirming it is returned within the acceptable reason(s), we will provide you with a full refund.
B-Organized.com.au offers a 12 month warranty to all products, unless stated otherwise. To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us.
You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide
evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit. In addition to a detailed
description, you are required to provide photographs of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process.
Once the claim has been
assessed and approved by us, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
This warranty policy will not be covered if the product has been misused, mishandled, mistakenly installed, or if the product has deteriorated in quality due to general wear and tear.
Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
Very happy with my purchase.
Great price and beautiful out door furniture
Excellent communication and service. Great seller