Tips: How to protect the cast iron from rust?
- Store cleaned and seasoned pans in a dry place. If stacking pans that will nest together, place a layer of paper towel between each. Don't store cast iron pans with their lids in place unless you put something between lid and pan to allow air circulation.
- Heat a pan on a burner slowly, first on low, then increase to higher settings. Avoid using metal utensils with sharp edges or corners. Avoid cooking acidic foods that may compromise your seasoning. Allow a pan to cool on its own to room temperature before cleaning
- Soga Round Cast Iron Sizzle Pan provides exceptional heat retention and distribution
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use; vegetable oil evenly baked into surface
- This griddle evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls.
- Great for induction cooktops
- The right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, fry or grill at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Material: Cast Iron
- Suitable for: induction cooktop, oven and gas stove/gas burner
- Size: 35cm
- Commercial Kitchen
- Home Cooking
- 1x Cast Iron Sizzle Pan No Lid
Unless specified differently on the product page, we dispatch our products between 2 to 3 working days. This means that you should expect your product to arrive between 5-8 working days. This may be longer during peak seasons (e.g. current COVID-19 situation, Christmas, and public holidays).
30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At B-Organized, we offer a full money back guarantee within 30 days of delivery. If you are not satisfied with our product(s) within this timeframe, you can return the product and subject to us confirming it is returned within the acceptable reason(s), we will provide you with a full refund.
B-Organized.com.au offers a 12 month warranty to all products, unless stated otherwise. To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us.
You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide
evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit. In addition to a detailed
description, you are required to provide photographs of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process.
Once the claim has been
assessed and approved by us, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process. Please do not attempt to return the item without our approval.
This warranty policy will not be covered if the product has been misused, mishandled, mistakenly installed, or if the product has deteriorated in quality due to general wear and tear.
Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
Very happy with my purchase.
Great price and beautiful out door furniture
Excellent communication and service. Great seller